Thursday, April 15, 2010

Time Flies

It's been a long while since I blogged and yes, I know that I always begin my once in a while posts with this sentence and a resolution to make regular updates but I'm hoping this time will be different.

There've been a lot of changes in my life since the last post - I've moved jobs and cities. I've become a mother. And it's difficult to describe how fully life has changed since my little girl arrived.

Over the last year and a half, there have been many times when I felt an urgent need to blog - because I felt that if i didn't record a particular moment right then, the moment would be lost forever. Many such moments have now passed, but some memories remain as vivid as ever. And I hope to think about those and blog them soon enough.

To end this is a picture of my little girl.

No comments: