Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A near perfect day

I was a true super woman today. I woke up at 6 30, made breakfast and lunch, fed the baby twice and managed to get to work by 10 AM :-)

I've also managed to go home for lunch and come back to work in one hour - there it is, the move to kk nagar is now justified...

Sammu was also extremely co-operative today, she was awake when i went home for lunch and managed to finish her feed within 15 minutes... V is home today due to a fever and she is keeping Sammu happy and entertained.

I'm still wondering where we could go to for our third wedding anniversary this year. I want a place that's a short roadtrip away, where i can take Sammu and one that isn't too expensive. Also wondering if we will actually go to Singapore at the end of this year...

Too many thoughts about too many things, i need to empty my head before i get to work...

No comments: